SOBAKA.LV

FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING

FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING

Непрочитанное сообщение Jayda » 09 мар 2008, Вс 01:50

Dear visitors,

If you do not understand any Russian, but you would like to communicate with us anyway, please do not hesitate to ask questions here. We will be happy to share our experience with you and to tell you more about our dogs and of course we are interested to learn about you and your dogs as well.

So, if there are any English speaking visitors you are welcome to join our warm company!

:119)
Jayda

FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING

Непрочитанное сообщение Fenrirsha » 09 мар 2008, Вс 08:42

Good idea, Jayda.
I also can help english talking. :)
Fenrirsha

FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING

Непрочитанное сообщение Jayda » 09 мар 2008, Вс 15:11

OK, it's even better! Nice to know new abilities of forum members! Well done, Fenrirsha! :wink:
Jayda

Re: FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING

Непрочитанное сообщение Amanda.G » 29 дек 2010, Ср 00:01

Hi!

I hope it's okay that I post this post in this section. I'm 18 years old and are from Sweden. I'm interested in Russia (I've a boyfriend from Russia), but also other eastern European countries, but I'm also very passionate about dogs. I have an own dog, a boxer female who is 8½ years old. I have also worked in a kennel who takes care of different "problem-dogs" the last 6 months. Now to my question, I know that people go to for example to USA, UK and other countries to help as a kennel assistant. I wonder if you think it would be possible to go to Russia and help there in a kennel as a kennel assistant? It would be such a great experience, learn Russian better and live there and on the same time work with dogs.
Amanda.G

Непрочитанное сообщение sobakovod » 01 янв 2011, Сб 23:29

Hi, Amanda!

Probably, in Russia you'll find a few kennels, that require kennel assistants. However, I'm not sure that you'll be able to earn there as much as you can earn in USA or in Sweden. It will be a kind of volunteer job.
sobakovod

Непрочитанное сообщение Amanda.G » 02 янв 2011, Вс 01:24

sobakovod писал(а):Hi, Amanda!

Probably, in Russia you'll find a few kennels, that require kennel assistants. However, I'm not sure that you'll be able to earn there as much as you can earn in USA or in Sweden. It will be a kind of volunteer job.

I don't do it for the money at all. It would just be a very interesting experience.
Amanda.G

Непрочитанное сообщение sobakovod » 02 янв 2011, Вс 14:49

You may try, of course, bet I think that it's a tough task to find an appropriate kennel.

If you are so fond of Russia, I'd advise you to participate in an exchange program (where young people go to other countries to study and live in families). As far as I know, Russia implements quite a lot of such programs. And if you are lucky, you'll get to a family with a dog.
sobakovod

Вернуться в Разные породы, разные вопросы